Monday, November 24, 2008

Journal 5#: A Gift

Name: Lewis
Class: 420w
Date: Nov 24th 2008

I received this gift from my parents a few years ago ever since I was in middle school as a student. It is a multi-purpose computer. Today I still use it by adding some new components on it every year. I think it is the most important thing in my life. As a recreational device, it allows me to enjoy music or film and relax by playing games. It is not only an AV player or a game box but also an essential piece of study equipment in my life. To me, as a software engineering student of Shandong University, writing documents, designing a project plan or doing scientific calculation is my routine work. I also use it to log online. I can get some information concerning my thesis, I also can make friends with people from different places, we can send E-mail to each other, chat with each other. This gift changes me a lot; it gives me growing and shows my parents’ deep love. So I thanks to my parents.

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

What a nice present! Your parents were very generous to give you such a nice gift, and youare also nice to thank them and to be appreciative in this way. Oh dear! I have used the word 'nice' too many times - can you think of better adjectives that I should have used?

:-)